Start Of Session
Session in ITI starts from 1st August every year. The training timing is 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (5 Days in a week).
Rules & Regulation
- If Trainee absent continuously for 10 days, a notice will be served at his residence. If suitable reply not received then name will be struck off from the institute, trainee will be self responsible for this.
- Rs. 1 / Day fine will be charged for absent days.
- Trainee can take medical leave of 15 days, if undergo medical treatment from the Govt. Hospital and submit medical certificate.
- For One Year course can take medical leave upto 3 weeks (DIT Approval)
- For Two year course can take medical leave upto 6 week (DIT Approval)
- For NCVT Candidate final trade test will be conduct in the month of July every year.
- Trainee attendance in every subject must be 80%. Below the 80% attendance trainee will not be eligible for the final trade test.
- A trainee whose attendance is below 80% can take admission in the next year with the permission of principal. Last date of Re-admission is 30th August.
If candidate have 80% attendance in each subject. For any reason he is unable to attend the exam then with the permission of principal he would be eligible for appear in exam for next year.
Last date for migration is 31st October. Candidate who have taken admission in Mewat area they can not be migrate or ITCs (Private ITI) they can't be migrate to Govt. ITI.